The growth of the CSGO community in India and its potential for the future
May 1, 2023 04:54pm
SAMOSA_PAV
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO) is one of the most popular and competitive esports titles in the world. It has a loyal fan base and a thriving professional scene that attracts millions of viewers and players. But what about India? How is the CSGO community in India doing and what are its prospects for the future?

India has a long history of playing Counter-Strike, dating back to the days of 1.6 and Source. Many Indian players have been passionate about the game and have formed teams and clans to compete in local and regional tournaments. Some of the most notable names in Indian CSGO history are Entity Gaming, Brutality, Optic India, Global Esports, and Team Wolf.

However, India has also faced many challenges and obstacles in developing its CSGO scene. Some of these include a lack of infrastructure, poor internet connectivity, cheating issues, lack of sponsorships, and limited exposure to international events. As a result, India has not been able to produce consistent results or breakthrough performances on the global stage.

But things are changing for the better. In recent years, India has seen a surge of interest and activity in CSGO. More players are joining the game, more servers are being hosted, more tournaments are being organized, and more opportunities are being created. One of the most exciting developments is the launch of Dust2.in, an HLTV initiative that aims to unite and restart the CSGO scene in India.

Dust2.in is a website that provides news, coverage, analysis, rankings, statistics, and forums for Indian CSGO. It also hosts servers for matchmaking, scrims, pugs, retakes, executes, and other modes. Dust2.in is designed to be a platform for Indian CSGO players to connect, communicate, learn, improve, and showcase their skills. It is also a gateway for Indian CSGO to reach out to the rest of the world and gain more recognition and respect.

Dust2.in is not alone in its mission. There are other organizations and communities that are working hard to grow and support Indian CSGO. For example, GasterGaming is a 128 Tick CS:GO Community with servers across Asia, mainly in Singapore and India. It hosts events of many esports titles such as CS:GO, Valorant, etc along with community events in its custom Counter-Strike Servers. Another example is TrackyServer, which lists the top CS:GO servers in India. It helps players find and join servers that suit their preferences and needs.

The future of Indian CSGO looks bright and promising. With more resources, platforms, events, and exposure, Indian CSGO players can hone their skills, form strong teams, compete at higher levels, and achieve their dreams. India has the potential to become a major force in the global CSGO scene. All it needs is some dedication, determination, and dust2.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your AK-47s and AWPs and join the action. Whether you want to frag like a beast or support like a boss, there is a place for you in Indian CSGO. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. You have what it takes to be a legend. Just remember: practice makes perfect. And don’t forget to have fun!

India is ready to take over the world of CSGO. Are you ready to join them? Let’s go!

Before I end this article, I want to address one thing that might be on your mind: the forsaken incident. Yes, I know what happened. Yes, I know how it tarnished the reputation of Indian CSGO. Yes, I know how it hurt many players who had nothing to do with it.

But I also know that one bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch. Forsaken was one person who made a terrible mistake that he regrets deeply. He does not represent the entire Indian CSGO community or its values. He does not define our past or our future.

We cannot change what happened or erase it from history. But we can learn from it and move on from it. We can focus on the positive aspects of Indian CSGO and celebrate its achievements. We can support each other and grow together as a community.

That’s why I invite you to connect with me on Steam here: steamcommunity.com/id/samosapav/
#1(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:09pm
azeus
finally a website for Indian CS
#2(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:12pm
SAMOSA_PAV
YES!!!
#3(With 2 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:13pm
sleeeka
Nice read. I hope one day our scene will not only survive, but thrive.
#4(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:17pm
SAMOSA_PAV
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let's hope for a bright future for Indian CSGO!
#5(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:51pm
ShivanshSingh
well said
#6(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:51pm
ShivanshSingh
enjoyed reading this. keep it up!
#9(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 06:10pm
SAMOSA_PAV
Thanks!!
#7(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:53pm
soldierR
So true!..We aim to make this scene a hub for high-level gameplay and exceptional content
#10(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 06:11pm
SAMOSA_PAV
Let's work together to make it a reality!
#8(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 05:58pm
James
One person or one team doesn't represent an entire country so I hope people stop blaming the entire country for a single person's mistake and move on.
And for Indian cs fans let's forget about the past and let's start from scratch
#11(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 06:12pm
SAMOSA_PAV
I completely agree. It's time to focus on the present and the future, and work together to build a stronger and more united Indian CSGO community.
#12(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 06:56pm
sm1999
Good read.
#13(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 07:35pm
SAMOSA_PAV
Glad you liked it!
#14(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 09:54pm
ygamer
I am really looking forward to the upcoming Indian CS scene, especially with the CS2 announcement, the hype is surreal. Projects like Dust2 IN and the Skyesports Masters are amazing initiatives to refresh the Indian scene. Hopefully, slowly we will see some amazing Indian talent emerge out as well and represent us on a global stage.
#15(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 11:30pm
Bright
I really hope the skyesports league becomes a huge succes as it will help in boosting our csgo scene and its popularity plus it also gives a chance for many upcoming talent in our region
#18(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 11:51pm
SAMOSA_PAV
Let's hope for the best!
#16(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 11:42pm
TIGER
i think indian cs need more org
#19(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 11:52pm
SAMOSA_PAV
With tournaments coming in I think every Valorant org will bring a CSGO team roster.
#17(With 1 replies)
May 1, 2023 11:48pm
Skidrow03
Even if we have TO's, we lack the teams that play CS and the standards to play a high level of CS. Mostly you can see some puggers or a 5 stack comp teams. Dust2.in project will only work if they're just a non-profit
#20(With 0 replies)
May 1, 2023 11:54pm
SAMOSA_PAV
Yes, we need coaches and even before that, the mentality of players should change.
You must be logged in to add a comment.