How did you get into CSGO?
May 5, 2023 01:58pm
m4_nas
For me, my eldest brother used to play cracked version of CS:CZ and i remember it having pixelated graphics xD, and he wouldn't let us play because he thought our vision would get ruined(he already had glasses). But my elder(i have two brothers) brother and eventually got to play by solving the pixelated graphics issue(realized that you could just change the settings lol). We then started playing online on DAVAJ, club v6 servers, etc. I used to play only normal mode, but my bro was into multimode servers (ZE,ZM,DR,BHOP,JB). Furious and club v6 multimode were big back then. My brother wanted to become an admin and he was told that he had to buy the actual game on steam. It was then that we got to know what steam was and actually bought the cs antho(cz,1.6,deleted scenes) for 50rs lol. I think later csgo came out, and my brother bought it for 300-400 rs I think, got into trading, made money, got scammed, made money again, then just stopped trading and just played the game how it was meant to be played xD.

I would love to hear your stories as well :)
#1(With 2 replies)
May 5, 2023 09:21pm
ShivanshSingh
I started watching superstitum first. Rest is history!
#2(With 1 replies)
May 6, 2023 11:17am
m4_nas
Isssss meeee mannn, isss mee, superstitum lol
#7(With 0 replies)
May 6, 2023 09:41pm
ShivanshSingh
Xd and got a new star lol
#3(With 1 replies)
May 6, 2023 12:02pm
MalePatternBaldness
We used to play 1.6 at a lan cafe till 2013 and one day I exposed my fellow lannies to CSGO and told them that it is going to be the next big thing then we switched to GO gradually by playing a few maps a day and transitioned fully into GO around 2014 end
#5(With 0 replies)
May 6, 2023 09:14pm
m4_nas
Damn, i was never able to experience the csgo lan culture unfortunately, must have been nice m guessing
#4(With 2 replies)
May 6, 2023 03:26pm
Ronny_9
I started with condition zero and deleted scenes; anybody else played deleted scenes?
#6(With 1 replies)
May 6, 2023 09:15pm
m4_nas
Bhai deleted scenes kheli toh nahi hai, but i remember watching anomaly play it lol
#8(With 0 replies)
May 7, 2023 11:32am
Ronny_9
its counter strike's version of single player game xD khel k dekho awesome
#9(With 1 replies)
May 7, 2023 07:55pm
Cyber
i used to play cs 1.6 everytime i went to my cousin brother's house, they were some fun times, from there i got into cs and eventually csgo
#10(With 0 replies)
May 7, 2023 09:15pm
m4_nas
mera weird tha, got into CZ first, then csgo, and then 1.6(played before but didn't like it). CZ felt like a smoother game to me because I hated the 1.6 huge nades
You must be logged in to add a comment.